Mowbray & Son, Inc is also known under the name of M & S Sheet Metal, Inc. Our team under the Custom Sheet Metal Fabrication division has experienced journeyman sheet metal workers on staff and apprentices working through the sheet metal training program.
Our Custom Sheet Metal Fabrication team has the following capabilities:
- Certification & Training in OSHA-10, First Aid, and CPR.
- Check fabricated products for accuracy and completed necessary adjustments to ensure quality.
- Design, bend, roll, and weld a wide range of metals to include galvanized, stainless steel, aluminum, black iron, copper, paint grip, and order specialty metals.
- Educational programs and plumbing/pipefitter employee searches by Local #300.
- Observe safety practices and procedures to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Operate machinery such as coil-line press brake, shears, spot welders and plasma cutting tables
- Operated computer aided drafting (CAD) equipment to develop scale drawings of products or systems.
- Specialty fabrication from kitchen prep tables, tread plate, to sheet metal repairs.
- Specialty fabrication of galvanized ductwork.
Our team is registered with the Department of Labor Apprenticeship Program and has specialized safety training, certification, and on-site inspections by the North Dakota Safety Council.