Mowbray & Son, Inc is also known under the name of M & S Sheet Metal, Inc. Our team under the HVAC fabricate and install division has several experienced journeyman sheet metal workers on staff and several apprentices working through the sheet metal training program.
Our HVAC team has the following capabilities:
- Certification & Training in OSHA-10, First Aid, and CPR.
- Educational programs and sheet metal employee searches by Sheet Metal Workers Local #10.
- Fabricate various metal items including galvanized, black iron, and stainless steel.
- Install or replace heating-ventilation-air conditioning equipment.
- Installed ducts (HVAC).
- Maneuver completed units into position for installation, and anchor the units.
- Observe safety practices and procedures to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Operate electric scissor and boom lifts, forklifts, and duct/crank lifts.
- Operate machinery such as coil-line press brake, shears, spot welders, and plasma cutting tables.
- Read and interpret blueprints, sketches, and/or product specifications to determine sequence and methods of fabrication, assembling, and installing products.
- Solder and rivet sheet metal.
- Work with cranes rigging HVAC materials.
Our team is registered with the Department of Labor Apprenticeship Program and has specialized safety training, certification, and on-site inspections by the North Dakota Safety Council.